When a guest purchases a ticket they are agreeing to the following:
Terms and Conditions
Admission Ticket, Local Tour Guide, Walking Tour
Duration: 1-2 hour walking tour at a moderate pace. The duration may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy and delay the tour to a large degree
Drinks are available to purchase along route
Meeting / Departure location:
Meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon located at 1200 Decatur Street New Orleans, LA 70116
Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time and check in with the tour guide. Tours depart @ the scheduled time.
Tours do not meet inside the bar. We are not affiliated with The American Sports Saloon. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time and check in with the tour guide. Tours depart at the scheduled time. Guests must check in a few minutes before the tour departs and leave with the tour group at the scheduled departure time. Tour Guides are unable to answer phones after a tour departs since we are then navigating our tour groups and giving narrations we cannot be on our phones and lead a tour. Late arrivals will not be refunded. If you are going to be late please contact us before the tour is scheduled to depart so we can try to help you check in before the departure time. If a guest arrives even a few minutes late the tour guide will not be at the meeting departure location any longer because we start at the scheduled time. Please contact us Before the tour departure to avoid any issues regarding being lost / late.
Departure Time Comments -Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If the tour is delayed guests will be notified via text & or email. Time stamped photos are taken of the meeting location at the start of each tour.
-Audio or Video recording devices are strictly prohibited during the tour. Photos are allowed and encouraged. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. A $60 replacement fee will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirement- cut off for reservations for this tour is 1 hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrivals. This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in mind some locations allow children inside, some do not. All tours are for entertainment purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this tour. No refunds are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research by the authors / tour guides. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted. No entry into private locations will be gained.
All tours are for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research done by the authors. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted.
Rain out policy -- Tours are rain-or-shine events. However in the event that a tour is canceled- All cancellation notices will appear on our website, social media and we will send text notifications to all guests who leave an accurate working mobile phone number on their reservation. Prepaid tours will receive credit for a future tour.
Guests should prepare for the type of weather we are having. It can be pretty darn hot in NOLA but it can also get pretty darn cold as well.
1. No refunds (for any reason including weather) will be issued from booking agent or tour group. ---- This includes weather in New Orleans or anywhere else in the world.
2. The tour, tour guides, tour / booking agents and all other tour staff are not responsible for the safety or security of ticket holders. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways along the tour route.
Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
3. Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours. No walking off from group to take photos. Tour guides cannot stop the tour group for guests to stop and walk off to take photos. The tour guide has to stay on schedule. A moderate pace is needed to complete the tour route on time.
4. Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the tour staff. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
5. Tour ticket holders will be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours. However for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are extremely intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property. This includes not ringing door bells at private homes. The French Quarter is in fact a neighborhood and we ask for everyone to respect the residents.
7. Guests are allowed to use paranormal equipment during the tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment. PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE EQUIPMENT. Paranormal Equipment must be checked out and returned to a staff member before the guest leaves the tour. The guests name, phone number, address, and booking reference number must be received before checking out paranormal equipment. All paranormal equipment is marked.
8. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by one of the tour guides. Please keep in mind that not all bars allow children inside.To go bars / windows are offered along the tour route for anyone not wanting to go inside a bar.
9. Audio or Video recording devices are NOT allowed during the tour. Photos can be taken and are encouraged.
. 10. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in before the tour they cannot call and meet the tour at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. Tour guides DO NOT answer the phone after the tour starts out of respect to the guests who arrived on time. A tour guide can not stop a narration to answer the phone for a guest who was late.
Time stamped photos are taken of the meeting / departure location at the beginning of each and every tour.
11. Departure Times - Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If in fact we are notified of heavy traffic, accidents or road closures that are causing extreme issues / extreme long waits for guests to arrive on time we will make sure that all guests are notified of the issue via call, text or email. If a guest does not leave a contact number we have no possible way to contact them. Please leave a good number and or email address so that we can contact you if this is an issue. This does happen at times and it is important that we can reach you and update changes. Texts are the most common method of notification that we use for all updates- including delays or cancellations.
12. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
TICKETS ARE SOLD FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
Sightseeing Tours - Drunk History Tours - Voodoo Tours - Ghost Tours- Vampire Tours - Supernatural Tours - Legend Tours and Mystery Tours
Home of New Orleans Drunken Tours